Saturday, April 21, 2007

Videos of UFOs over Paris France

UFO by NIGHT


So I was doing my usually youtube surfing today and I saw a video that I thought would make a good post, that's the above video. It looked pretty authentic, but I had my doubts, even though it's a fairly humble bit of footage of a UFO ( compared to what follow anyway).

As I usually do I check out the users other videos, just to see some kind of track record and he had some more UFO videos, I loaded them up and started to watch em and I must say they some extremely good fakes, fakes probably isn't the word, but they are amazing.

UFO OVER PARIS


UFO landing


UFO FEB 2006


After seeing these videos I'm really going to think twice about posting UFO videos or any other paranormal video for that matter, CG effects are just to dang good these days, even for a home based creator to produce.

I would really like to know if the user who uploaded them made them or if they got them from some where else, not much info was provided with the videos.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:42 PM

    Wow, they do look good. The crafts are perhaps too stylized to believe but the overall effect is impressive.

    ReplyDelete