Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Exoskeleton in Testing

I've always wondered why in this day and age we haven't already developed full on robot suits, mech styles. Though there have been quite a few advances in robotics over the last few years below to me is probably the most amazing, though I did see a similar suit from a Japanese company awhile back.

The Exoskeleton in the video below has been developed by Sarcos a company who deals in robotics. The most obvious use for such a suit is military, though without military funding the suit probably wouldn't exist.

I find it amazing how sleek this thing is and how easy it seems to maneuver, won't be long before it's incredibly compact with tens times the strength and sensitivity, probably, I just won't to see something from Voltron for real.

Exoskeleton Turns Humans Into Terminators.

1 comment: