Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Shuffled My Paranormal Life around again

Seems like every other month I move everything around, this time though I had a reason, my link list was way way down the in the depths of sidebar hell, I kept wanting to move it to the now abolished wide-sidebar, but I felt that it wouldn't fit very well.

So now I am back to two sidebars and the link list is now more prominent, which should hopefully send more traffic to the links on it. The left sidebar will eventually be a little wider, looks a little skinny at the mo, I'm in the process of redesigning the graphics there and adding a few features that I'm about to roll out over the next month or so.

Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:10 AM

    Like the new layout. Easy to navigate and fits the page well.

    ReplyDelete