Wednesday, May 09, 2007

New Zealand Paranormal links list

I made a post about half a year ago asking, New Zealand paranormal sites, where are they?, well I think it is time to put the list together, I didn't go out of my way to build this list, I bookmarked them as I found them.

So here's a list of active paranormal sites in New Zealand.

Ghosts and Other Haunts, New Zealand - Probably the biggest and most active site about ghosts in NZ, lots of great stories and a very large collection of ghost photos. There is also a very active forum and from reading some of the threads has some interesting stories, great site.

PINZ - I found this one while browsing the GOHNZ forum mentioned above, they have just recently got together for a paranormal investigation near where I live, it's a great read.

Spooks Paranormal Investigations - Nicely designed site with stories, pics and ghost cams. They also have a blog, woot.

UFO Investigator _in_Hawkes-Bay_NZ - It's not updated that often and hasn't been for awhile now, but it does have some interesting articles and stories especially this one about the Mohau - New Zealands Bigfoot
.

Mysterious New Zealand - Nicely designed, but it looks as if the main page isn't being updated anymore, the forum looks active though.

Strange Occurrences - Profile site for a Wellington based paranormal investigation group.

Dang, I'm sure there are many more and there were in my bookmarks, but most of them were dead links. I was hoping for a bigger list so if you run a paranormal site or know of one that is based in New Zealand, please leave a comment along with a link to the site.

Edit: More added as I find them.

Haunted Ghostly Realms

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:25 PM

    Thanks for the links. Lots of new stuff for me to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:26 PM

    Oooh - New Zealand Bigfoot sites. Can't wait to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the links. How have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not feeling to good lately, just getting over the flu, so I've been a bit all over the place lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You forgot one

    nzcryptozoologist0.tripod.com

    NZ Bigfoot and alot more.....

    ReplyDelete