Wednesday, November 29, 2006

New Zealand paranormal sites, where are they?

The reason I ask this is because I was thinking about doing a post about the Moa, an extinct bird from New Zealand. There was a photo taken a number of years ago that was supposed to be a Moa but it was very blurry and inconclusive. I thought that some one in New Zealand would still be looking for the extinct bird but I haven't found anything. So I thought I'd widen my search to "Cryptozoology New Zealand" couldn't find anything, I broadened the search even more to "paranormal New Zealand" found a little but not a lot.

I'm pretty disappointed with the lack of paranormal sites from New Zealand and how difficult it is to find them.

So what I think I'm going to do is put together a series of posts that hopefully consolidate all of the paranormal news, sites from all different areas of the paranormal that relate to NZ, along with what I usually do around here.

I did find a site for a paranormal investigations team from my home town of Wellington, funny thing is my old photography teacher from about 9 years ago is in the team, hehe small world(town).

Technorati Tags:
, , , , ,

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:40 AM

    I will keep my eyes open and if I come across anything I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers for that and the comment Aura. Seems most of the NZ sites arn't dedecated, just single pages from sites with different topics. Gonna be fun I hope, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:14 PM

    Im still looking because as both a skeptic and a sensitive person I hope to eventually get my own Paranormal investigation firm up and running in Auckland. Im looking for anyone who has an interest in investigation of "preternatural occurances" to let me know, tho I wont be rude and post my email addey on your blog. Hope you find something in NZ thats worth reporting (site)

    D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:53 PM

    Kia Ora from a kiwi in Melbourne,gr8 to see the interest is alive and well.Have had 2 "experiences" in Wgtn and Lower Hutt!!!Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gonna make this post really soon. Still haven't found a whole lot though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:45 AM

    Hello,

    Since August of 2007, we have been cataloging photographs and videos that until this point in our existence have never been documented in previous history to our knowledge. We have been absolutely compelled to get out and capture this phenomenon since last August in all weather conditions because of its incredible nature.

    The images appear in various shapes and sizes, and also seem to be making what look like “Aerial Crop Circles”. We have spoken with many individuals in the paranormal field and they feel these are related to the changes in the earth’s atmosphere and more photonic energy entering our planet. We can feel their presence and believe they are “Benevolent Spirits” here to help our planet at a time in history where it is desperately needed.

    We believe that people will be amazed to know of their existence. We have done some serious soul searching to decide when to release this information, and we strongly feel that the Mayan Prophecies are coming to pass, and the hour is upon us to enlighten the world to their existence and help awaken humanity to its calling.

    These benevolent beings could awaken the world to the previously unknown. We truly believe that this could chart never before explored territory, much like the exploration of Christopher Columbus, to prove to the world that the earth wasn’t really flat at all.

    Many of the images appear to be very Mayan looking in their appearance which leads me to believe, did the Mayan civilization really have it right? Will the year 2012 be what so many are now predicting, as the Mayan Civilization previously did?

    The patterns of “Sacred Geometry” are absolutely incredible. We would welcome any information or possible interpretation for study to see if these beings could be sending messages for humanity at a time where help is so badly needed in the world. We have a YouTube site http://www.youtube.com/user/BenevolentSpirits or visit our website at http://www.benevolentspirits.com/

    ReplyDelete