Thursday, November 30, 2006

More about the location of the MPL ghost hunts

In two previous posts My Paranormal Life Investigation Video and MPL Investigation Video 2 I didn't write to much about the location that we visited, mainly because I want to retain a certain level of anonymity.

I'm gonna write about the location briefly because I found a story that describes something similar to the experience that the MPL team had. The cemetery we visit is Karori Cemetery in Wellington, New Zealand. It's the second largest in New Zealand and holds about 80,000 souls, it's a very pleasant cemetery but a little freaky, especially at night. We have been there a third time since the second post, just to see if we could see the ghost again but I'll write about that in a future post.

Now the story I found is not even a paragraph long but it describes a floating orange light that drifts among the head stones. What we saw was drifting, more of an off white yellowy colour and not floating among the head stones, basically it was the same thing.

You can read the short story here, it's the last story at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment