Monday, November 20, 2006

MPL Investigation Video 2

The fact that we saw something ghostly and all I could do was stair is really bugging me. Let me fill y'all in, we decided spontaneously that we should go and do a little ghost hunting not really expecting anything to happen, our spirits were high as we parked up next to the cemetery, we had been there once before. We walked to the main road of the cemetery laughing and stuff not really concentrating on the task at hand, when all of a sudden my friend yelled out WTF is that, we all turned to where she was pointing only to catch a glimpse of a ghostly figure crossing the road about 50 meters in front of us and then disappearing behind a building. My friend ran after it and saw it again walking up a road surrounded by trees but he lost site of it.

We were all a little freaked out and didn't really know what to think.

Now I'm usually the first to say "ahh was probably some dude" but what I saw just doesn't fit that. The friend who pointed it out to us saw it the longest and she saw it walk most the way across the road, I saw it as it came of the road, over a little grassy hill and then behind the building, while my other friend was chasing it I stayed put to see if it would walk out from the other side of the building which it didn't but the road my friend went up was on that side of the building. I would have seen it if it was heading up there. There were 4 of us, 3 of us saw it.

The ghost was a pale colour, looked like a female but I couldn't make out any real details and was sought of hovering.

What is bugging me is that I had my camera on, ready to take a photo and all I had to do was lift point and click and I would have had a really nice ghost photo but hey there's always next time right.

This is the first ghost that I have actually seen and it feels great. I have had many ghostly experiences before but this is the first apparition that I have seen and I am looking forward to many more.

After the ghost sitting we stayed around a little bit longer hoping to see it again but by this time I think we were concentrating to hard. I took a butt load of photos , most of the photos have orbs in them but I put those down to rain. I have put the best ones into a photo video, complete with scary sounds.

Ghost hunt video No.2


Also feel free to embed this video any where you like, Linking options.

This is the first ghost that I have actually seen and it feels great. I have had many ghostly experiences before but this is the first apparition that I have seen and I am looking forward to many more.

Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:43 PM

    Keep trying for that photo! Sounds like you had an awesome time, though. Good luck on future ghost hunts.

    ReplyDelete