Sunday, November 19, 2006

Odd Monday Chimps Cryptids and Monsters

Time for another Odd Monday post, just before I start editing up MPLs next investigation video. So here's a few odd stories that I found interesting.

Chimps on the loose, well one any how. A woman in Santa Rosa photographed an animal she couldn't explain so she went to the zoo for some expert help, turns out it's what the believe to be an escaped Chimpanzee but they don't know from where. There is mention of sittings of a baby bear in the area, it's very hard to tell from the small pics provided with the article.

Next we have a huge list Cryptid Creatures. I haven't heard of most of them, my favorite from the list is the Shug Monkey, love the name.

The Monster is part of a bunch of fossils found on the island of Spitsbergen in Norway. There's some nice pictures in this article from National Geograhic and the mention of a 33-foot-long pliosaur dubbed "The Monster" with teethe the size of Cucumbers was to good to skip over.

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:26 AM

    Nice find on newanimal.org. I don't think I'd seen that one yet. A while back I added a whole bunch of cryptids info into the Leaves of Wisdom...it's our wiki-style database over at Book of THoTH. Check it out if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete