Friday, December 01, 2006

Spooky Friday the 13th movie montage

Allrighty then, well its another Saturday which means I missed the Spooky Friday post again.

This weeks one is a little extreme and a lot more Horror related than it is paranormal.
I thought it was a pretty cool that some one put all the death scenes from the "Friday The 13th" movies into one easy to see clip.

I've been watching these movies ever since I was a kid, scared the hell outta me back then and probably explains my fear of cabins by the lake.

Just a WARNING!!! It does contain extreme scenes of horror and if you're not older than 18 you should probably not watch it.

Every death in the Friday the 13th series, chronologically arranged.


Technorati Tags:
, , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:45 PM

    I see you like scary Friday the 13th films.You might like to
    take a closer look at serial killers,psychos,murders,terrorists,Internet predators,gangsters and satanic cults.

    ReplyDelete