Monday, November 27, 2006

Odd Mondays Big Fish, Bear Wolf, Dragons and my uncle Ronny

Been getting into a lot of cryptid stuff lately, I just can't get enough of it. Sylvanic got me going, I really wanted it to be something substantial but judging by the reviews that are going around it seems no more than just a Blair Witch rip.

So this Monday will deal mainly with some cryptid news and stuff on the like.

I love fishing. Biggest fish I ever caught was a meter long barracuda. Nasty fish they are, big teeth, sea lice all through em, chew up your fishing gear. I don't know what the fish in this video is, it's pretty big, maybe a catfish?


This is an interesting story about sightings of a Bear-Wolf in Milwaukee, the description is of a creature that looks like a cross between a bear and a wolf and has pointy ears, sounds like a were wolf to me or a Wendigo maybe.

There's a lot of photos in this post about an unknown dead creature that was found by soldiers. Judging from the comments left, people seem to think it's an Orca, just posting it because there are so many photos of it.

This is old news but its new to me, I had never seen this picture before. It's supposedly of a dragon flying over the Himalayas in Tibet. It does look like a serpent of some sought and if you look at the space serpent video below, I guess you could say they a pretty similar. Found a nice discussion about it at unexplained-mysteries.com which has a few larger versions and enhanced versions of the picture.

UFO Space Serpents.


I guess you all read about how Jack the Ripper's face has been revealed, well some say it looks like Freddy Mercury well I think he looks like my uncle Ronny.

Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment