Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Controversial Valentown ghost video

Was reading through my feeds and started reading an article over at wnyparanormal.org , it's a good read about an investigation the organization and another research group conducted at the request of Valentown officials. I won't go into it to much, the article is pretty long. What I want to say is that they have a bunch of media to download from that investigation, EVP, pictures and a video, the video shows a ghostly figure appear and walk towards the camera, first time I watched it I was like "dang that's cool", I watched it a few more times and thought "that's to good to be true". Reading through the comments about the video the woman who appeared in the video claims that it is either faked or an error in the equipment, lots of controversy surrounding this video. It's still a very cool ghostly video even with the doubt of its authenticity.

The article can be found here, the video pics and mp3s can be found near the bottom of the page.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:08 PM

    could it be over taped if not thats cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:51 PM

    Unfortunately, this is not real. I live in Western NY and was part of a ghost hunting tour at Valentown Museum last October (2007). I had seen the video, and was also impressed by what I had seen, and asked about it. The staff informed me that the video is a fake, and that they are upset that someone would discredit their true findings. We experienced paranormal activity at Valentown Museum that night, but unfortunately this is not real, and the museum wishes whomever created it never would have. Sorry to disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:52 AM

    The Museum had nothing to do with the Ghost Hunts & Para. They got only 1/4 of the $. It was a seperate thing and no longer is there. The real museum, you know the building with, like old stuff inside, is in bad need of fixing and money or there won't be anything to visit at all. Non of those ghost heads ever gave money for the building and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. men I don't know if you see things or not, but in my case I don't see anything, and I'm a person with experience in this case, I practiced santeria for some time.

    ReplyDelete