Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Gettysburg ghost video

I don't know much about Gettysburg and I don't know much about this video taken at Gettysburg. It shows a scene of a field some trees and some fireflies, what it also shows are ghostly figures fading in and out of the shot, the video is not perfect there's a lot of image noise going on, It still looks very convincing though.

Update: The video was shot at Triangler Field in 2001 and I've got to add that the version at the link below is probably the best quality version you'll come across, most versions you see on the net probably come from there.

I think this video originated from Ghoststudy. You can find better quality videos of the Gettysburg ghost video there.



Technorati Tags:
, ,

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:39 AM

    pretty interesting video , if you watch some of the ghostly figures they seem to take a path behind the trees as walking front middle and across to the right and ghostly figures in left side of screen seem to be climbing up a small hill to me. and almost like they are taking same path as humans would. I have heard the arguements about fireflys but, i cant ever recall firefly able to travel that fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite video at the moment and the bit where they're walking up that small hill is great. I've never seen a firefly before so I can't really comment on that but thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:02 PM

    I was in Gettysburg on 8/30/06 and I experienced the same thing with fireflys. I was on a ghost tour on a field where a school now stands. The guide said 60 soliders were killed on this field.

    A girl looked into the distance and asked why there were fireflys this time of the year, the guide said there are no fireflys what you are seeing is rifle fire.

    I was looking at the field when I experienced the fireflys along with a solider running back.

    I am now interested in learning more about people's experiences.

    This video gave me chills since it is almost exactly what I seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:52 AM

    I was at first very interested in this video but after seeing this high res version I appears to me that there is about 2-3 people walking down a path through the trees. They first walk left and then to the right maybe on a switch back. They appear to be walking in and out of view behind the brush. The couple flashes of light are probably a flash light. It would be interesting to visit this spot to see what's over there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:14 AM

    Anyone know where this site is exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:14 PM

    Check this video out http://www.metacafe.com/watch/779232/ghost_caught_on_camera/

    ReplyDelete