Monday, January 15, 2007

4 minute long video of dead Alien Baby

This video shows what is supposedly a dead Alien Baby, The video description that's with this video says that "This was found on the side of the road in a California desert near a marine base" I did a little search for any info and found the same video on a few other video sharing sites all had the same description.

The video is 4 and half minutes long and for the majority of the time the videoer is zoomed in very close to the creature, the creature looks, well like an alien baby. The creature is in a trash can surrounded by rubbish.

I'd have to say that this fake, but a comment from the fark comments got me thinking (I've been getting a lot of fark traffic for the spiral video I posted awhile ago) the comment mentioned how paranormal videos are usually very short, but this video is relatively long compared to other videos of the same nature.

What I don't get is if it is real why didn't they call the police or act a little more concerned, also when ever I come across a dead bird or something I usually poke it with a stick, something that the people in this video didn't do.

Well any how I found it fairly interesting.

Alien Baby

5 comments:

  1. Looks like it might be plastic to me, but what do I know? Nice video, nonetheless. Looks like your blog is doing quite well, good work bud. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to agree there, but as fakes go this ones a little different than the rest, like the way the end shows for a moment what they taped over, seemed deliberate.

    As for the increase in popularity.

    That spiral video got picked up on fark.com, I expect it to die down a lot very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:26 PM

    Honestly, it seems to me to be an aborted baby -- especially when it was mentioned that it was found in a dumpster, it sounds all the more real to me that it is a human baby. Just last night I received anti-abortion photos on MySpace of aborted babies and this looks so much like those pictures.

    --Tony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:22 PM

    I speak spanish and understand everything they are saying. I'm sorry if I sound like I sound stereotypic my own race... from the way they talk to each other, and by their mentality, it is not one where they would think about making a video about a dead alien or even less to post it. (please forgive..not judging intelligence here). The sincerity and authenticity of the 'actors' are authentic as much as the back and forth jokes and discussion around the alien. As far as the alien is concerned...I don't know. Could be fake and they don't know it, but its shockingly well made alien for this video. Does anyone know how to track the original source before it went viral?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's an amazing video. I just couldn't believe it! I've got a collection about this kind of videos because I just love this topics, I am an investigator.

    ReplyDelete