Thursday, February 01, 2007

Fond memories of Zombies

I saw a post about Haitian Zombies over at Encounters With The Unexplained, the story in the post was one that I used to read when I was younger, it was also my favorite story from my big book of the unexplained. The story also fueled my fear of zombies, especially with the "of the dead" movies, I was allowed to watch horror films as a child.

Reading the post just bought back all the fond memories of hiding under the covers at night, hoping not to hear the word "BraaaAAIINNSSSSS", gee I wish I were a kid again.

Side note: I was just double checking some things about the "of the dead" movies and it seems that a Day Of The Dead remake is in production, I didn't mind what they did with the Dawn Of The Dead remake, but I feel it was a little unnecessary and how some of them could run at lightening speed, well I liked it and I didn't at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug :) Can't wait to see the next zombie movie. I was not a huge fan of Dawn of the Dead. I too prefer the slower moving ones.

    ReplyDelete