Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sylvanic Petiton to protect Bigfoot

I stopped following the Sylvanic thing awhile ago, because well, all I really want is to see the other bit of footage that is in the film.

From reading what people have to say that have seen the footage, it doesn't seem to be that impressive, but I would still like to see it.

And all this stuff about it being "Blair witchy" well I don't know what course that has taken, I'll probably find out after posting this.

On to their newest video, this video just shows the Sylvanic guys filing a petition to get Bigfoot on the protected species list in Canada. They had their petition at the screening of the documentary and I think you can download a form from the Sylvanic website to help add signatures to the petition.

Very good of them I think.

Sylvanic Petition Video

No comments:

Post a Comment