Sunday, February 04, 2007

UFO filmed over New Westminster BC Canada

While searching youtube for my daily dose of paranormal video goodness, I saw a video that I would mostly just pass by, from the thumbnail it looked like one of those videos that showed what looked like balloons floating around in the sky, I don't really find them to interesting to watch. I gave this one a shot and it wasn't to boring, it is like the type of videos I mentioned above, but the quality is really good even when the camera is zoomed in and you get a really good look at it.

My first impression was that it looked fake because it looked out of place, it had a an outer white ring around it, but the UFO starts to turn and it looks more authentic, you get a nice feel for how far the object is away from the camera man, but he has a very steady hand, the UFO looks solid and seems seamless.

UFO New Westminster BC Canada

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:23 AM

    this looks fake, looks like a frisbee flying through the air

    ReplyDelete
  2. there may be something to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:21 PM

    I've seen some unusual looking objects in the sky here in New West before, so it doesn't surprise me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:28 PM

    WTF? men why this object is more close to use eahc day, and specially each to close to the 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man that is really impressive. I don't really know if that is real or not, but it's a fact that we are not alone and many species might be visiting us without us realizing it.

    ReplyDelete