Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Imagining the Tenth Dimension


Share this video

I got this video submitted to my other blog by a fellow connected with something called the tenthdimension.com, the video illustrates some of the ideas in a book called Imagining the Tenth Dimension: A New Way of Thinking About Time and Space, a book by Rob Bryanton.

The video starts of by explaining how we perceive our self's up to the third dimension and continues with similar ideas up, but increasing more towards infinity to the tenth dimension.

My head still hurts from watching this, but it has some very thought provoking ideas.
Kind on reminds me of this Simpson intro Which reminds me of one of the dimensions, not sure which on.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:30 PM

    Cool. I kinda get lost halfway through but it explains it about as well as possible. Of course it all hinges on the concept that dimensions can be "folded" and such (although to me the example given using the 2d newspaper folded around would alter it, making it 3d or at least 2.5d). This also explains space travel over millions of light years. Thx for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that video.. Really cool!
    Im getting interested in buying that book!! Good that u posted the vid!

    And that Simpson vid...Hahaha, i did not see it coming, haha

    ReplyDelete