Saturday, April 14, 2007

Recreating the Paranormal

As you may know I like mysterious videos, most of my posts contain a video or two, what I like most is analysing these videos, some seem downright easy to produce even though they are very convincing.

That's where my little mission gets going, below is a video preview for an upcoming series that I am working on called Recreating the Paranormal, in the series I will attempt to reproduce paranormal anomaly's that are seen in various paranormal videos from all over the show.

I will also document how easy, how hard these recreations were to produce and when I post my recreation videos I will post examples to compare.

I will post these videos here, but I'll also have a blog dedicated to the project, Recreating the Paranormal hasn't been designed yet but I'll get around to it very shortly.

The video below shows a few clips that in total took me about half an hour to make.

Recreating the Paranormal: preview

Share this Video
Download this Video

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:14 AM

    This is a great idea and can be a valuable tool as well. It's important to define what is possible in terms of fabrications. We can more easily weed out the fakes from the truly mysterious. I'm very skeptical but I want to believe at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a very interesting and worthwhile project. I would love to see some direct recreations where you take some well know footage and have go at doing your own version of them.

    Of course that said, just because something can be recreated that does not take away from the original or even have any effect on whether they are genuine or not. As we all know there is no visual that cant be recreated on a computer, from the amazing to the mundane. I could create a scene where are car drived down a road ... that doesn't mean a car has never done so in reality.

    Still like I said this is a very interesting project and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete