Saturday, April 14, 2007

UFO filmed on the freeway for 2 minutes

I saw this video a couple of days ago, I wasn't going to post it at first, mainly because it's hard to make anything out, but the person filming seemed pretty convinced that what he was filming was a UFO.

The video show for a good while some lights of in the distance, a couple of times the lights flicker, night mode near the end produces some interesting results.

Over all I find it interesting, but I really don't have to much of an opinion of it, to hard to tell either way.

UFO 2 MINUTES OF FOOTAGE

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:04 AM

    Hmm, that could be anything. No real way to grasp relative size, distance, etc. But still fun to watch 'cause you never know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The spaceship is in the bushes"........................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:09 AM

    A quick question for you here:

    Do you have a wordpress blog that uses the content from this blog? If not I think you really need to check out these links:

    http://blog.afaceri-pe-internet.com/00200623/favorite-christmas-blog-posts

    http://blog.afaceri-pe-internet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Steve, thanks for the heads up. I've never seen that blog in my life and I haven't got a clue why they would want to rip my stuff off.

    Must be automated or something.

    Gonna be interesting figuring out how to tackle this situation.

    Also thanks for the referance to one of my posts in your latest posts. The photo that you are talking about in that post does look very interesting, I have the later model of the camera they are using and I get similar results in way of the orbs.

    http://www.blog-from-the-darkside.mr-c.me.uk/?p=173

    ReplyDelete