Wednesday, May 23, 2007

First attempt at Instrumental TransCommunication WW

I wrote about ITC a few posts back and finally gave it a try, I tried doing the looped method but my T.V didn't have the right plug holes, so I'm going to have to get some more leads or something, I tried the other method of filming static on a T.V, but that gave me a head ache with all the flickering going on, so I settled for photographing the static.

I took a few dozen photos, looked through them and found nothing outstanding, sure I saw dozens of faces, but I put that down to seeing faces in everything thing.

In the photo below it looks to me like thousands of tiny stick figures all piled on top of each other.
ITC static
Pretty much the same as above.
ITC static
I don't know about this Instrumental TransCommunication thing, maybe I have to stick with it a little longer or maybe I nailed it on the head with the faces in my bathroom floor post?

9 comments:

  1. I'm trying to help you out here...looking for images...but it just looks like styrofoam to me ;)

    Cool idea for a picutre though. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:36 AM

    I love the photos you shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:57 AM

    so I am not the only one that see faces in everything???:) great shots..happy ww

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm speechless here. I was thinking more along the lines of static tv station than styrofoam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anything different is always fun to peek at. I like the stick figure pile idea.

    Hugs,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, no, I don't see anything in either of them. But it hurts my eyes to look for too long.

    Happy WW - mines up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thinking plastic spider rings I used to get in my Halloween bucket as a child. Only instead of black or orange, they're white and there are "thousands" piled up.

    Does that help?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:20 AM

    I tried the loop method but didn't see anything. At times it did remind me of the Space Odyssey "trip-out" at the end of the movie. It felt like you were heading into infinity. ;0)

    ReplyDelete