Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Shapes in the Clouds

I love looking at the clouds for strange formations, sometimes what I see in them are so vague and I'm sure we all see something different, so I play around with them in photoshop to bring some of the Shapes in the Clouds that I see.

You may have seen the last two before I made posts for WW using them.

Face in a Lamp Post
Face in a Lamp Post
The Hoff in the Clouds
The Hoff in the Clouds
Peeking over a Cloud
Peeking over a Cloud
Rhino in the Sky
Rhino in the Sky
Skull over a Dark City
Skull over a Dark City

I was going to post these to my other blog Strange Clips, as you can tell buy the water marks, but I've decided to make them a WW for this blog. These are what I have made so far and I hope to make many more, as soon as I get some new cloud pictures that is.

15 comments:

  1. Great pics, nicely done. Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now these are really cool. Thanks for sharing. Have a great WW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are neat. I suppose these figures are all around us, I just don't look. Thank you for showing them.
    Happy WW!
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, indeed. I like the utility pole. Are you familiar with Oscar de los Santos's book about ghosts? I think it might be up your alley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:07 PM

    I'm not very good at seeing things in clouds, I saw the Rhino though, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:25 PM

    great job!! Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. What a great job. I like the rhino best. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:53 PM

    Great pics, I could see the face and the rhino... couldn't quite see the hoff...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice creations especially the rhino

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very creative. Reminds me of when I was younger :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've essentially pulled out in photoshop what my kids can see on their own!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool, I think I would do a lot more cloud watching if I could see Rhinos in them....:) Happy ww

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous9:29 PM

    Once I played AOC, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have aoc gold.He gave me some conan gold, he said that I could buy age of conan gold, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some cheap aoc gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell aoc money to anyone who want.
    I was a new player in Aion, I did not know what is the aion kina. Someone told me that aion online kina is the game gold, he said that I could buy aion kina, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some aion gold, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell cheap aion kina to anyone who want.

    ReplyDelete