Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Japanese Ghost Videos

I think these are full clips from another series of Japanese Ghost Videos that I have seen on youtube, seems like they from some kind of T.V show, not sure but they do seem to make some pretty scary ghost videos, pretty fake though.

Youtube's been playing up for me lately and I haven't been able to find anything that great, nothing new anyway, but I hope you enjoy these I had a few LOL moments watching these and some creep outs.

They are a little lengthy, they like to play the scene out then recap what you should have seen.

Japans Scariest Ghost Movies Part. 7

Possibly some kind of cave demon?

Japans Scariest Ghost Movies Part. 5

Water Mellon, Chocolate Rolls and a demon on my couch.

Japans Scariest Ghost Movies Part. 1


I had a lot of comments about my How to make a fake ghost video video casting a shadow "ghosts don't cast shadows". In this video they can't decide, you'll see it.

There's plenty more to watch, just click on of the video players to see more, just wish I knew if these were from a TV show.

2 comments: