Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pareidolia Video

A while ago I made a post with some photos I took of my bathroom floor which had random looking faces in them, the phenomenon is called Pareidolia, I just found a video with some pretty cool images in it that gives a better idea of what pareidolia is.

The video below is targeted at theufokid, the kid has many videos on youtube and seems to have some what of a following. I've seen many of his videos which claim to be of aliens in the trees, in the garage etc and some of UFOs. I've never been able to make out anything in his videos and had the same thought as what the uploader of the video below is trying to get across.

I don't know if the kid is serious about his videos or if he's just pulling every ones legs, either way I know I'll still be seeing his vids around.

Pareidolia (For theufokid)

3 comments:

  1. These are very interesting, I have a hard time picking any faces out unless they're in a video like this or someone points one out to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what ya mean, I see things that weren't intended by some of the pictures I have seen and I'm sure it's the same with my photos.

    I usually see barbarians, wizards and such.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:52 PM

    theufokid is off his rocker and a total fake. All his videos show ufos pretending or cloking them selves as air planes, wether you can here the prop/jet drivin engines or not. lol

    ReplyDelete