Friday, October 26, 2007

Christ Caught on Mobile Phone

The description for this one on youtube says it was shot on a mobile phone on September 15 in Gyumri, Armenia, also here's a direct link to post on the site mentioned.

Seen quite a few similar videos recently like this one supposedly an angel caught on tape which is most probably not, but the video below is a lot more believable and to me quite unexplainable, my first reaction was to put it down to a reflection on the window, but then I noticed it didn't move how I'd expect it to and it actually does look like it is outside.

I don't know, though it's probably the most interesting video I've seen in days.

Image of Jesus Christ Crucified

3 comments:

  1. It is definitely one of the most unusual videos I've seen in a long time, and your right it didn't move like you think it should if it was a reflection, good find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:31 PM

    Pretty wild. You can make out the hanging head and all. Although he pans the camera right and left he never actually moves himself (i.e.,taking a step to the side). This might imply he's trying to keep a reflection centered. I don't know, just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:17 AM

    This is very interesting. When I first saw this vid on youtube i did think it was fake but after watching it again i realised that when the person zoomed in there is like a brownish skin colour. And yes, as you said, it didnt move like you would expect a reflection to. ����

    ReplyDelete