Monday, October 15, 2007

External Hard Drives could be Handy - SP

I'm not one to delete things off of my computer very often, kind of a pack rat when it comes down to it, I have photos that I have taken using almost 20gigs of space. What would really come in handy is an external hard drive, something small that can fit nicely along side my computer, that way I can store all my photos with out clogging up my machine, that beast that it is, well not really all it's good for is surfing the web and watching videos.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:42 AM

    Hi Rand! My choice wold be LACIE!
    Have used them for many years,and they have newer let me down!

    http://www.lacie.com/

    Hans
    Norway

    Btw: Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment there and thanks for the recommendation, gonna have a little extra spending money soon so I may think about getting one.

    ReplyDelete