Tuesday, October 23, 2007

UFO falling in the Dessert

The video below is not of a UFO, though I've seen it described as one many times. It's footage of the Genesis space capsule that crashed to earth in the Utah desert 2004 after its parachutes failed to deploy.

I remember when I first saw the footage out of context, I thought the news was reporting on an actual UFO crash, then I turned up the volume.

I guess if one was to mistake a bit of footage as a UFO this would be a great example.

Genesis space capsule falling to earth

2 comments:

  1. Cool video, I can imagine what people thought seeing this come down from the heavens,lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:34 PM

    This is sort of funny because I had seen this same thing before (not the youtube video but the pics) and it was presented as UFO evidence.

    ReplyDelete