Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Ufo in BBC Israel news coverage

Just stumbled across this one, this footage is from the BBC News website, I don't know anything about the date the news coverage was broadcast, but it was about the Syria, Israel conflict.
At about the 30 second mark you'll see a fighter jet fly over the other and you'll see what appears to be a shinny metalic object in between the two jets, there's also another object just before the bigger one, the BBC seem to have made nothing of it, probably didn't even see it or know it's nothing special or something.

I can't really decide what to think, a few thoughts are running through my head, smudges on the glass, another plane that just looks weird or a UFO, can't decide.

Anyway here's the link below, pretty sure I'll come across it again but with more info and I'll update this post when I find out anymore, the link will take you straight to windows media player.

Ufo in BBC news coverage

Update 8 Oct 07:

Pretty good analysis of the video can be found here, not sure what language the page is in but it's easy enough to view the pictures.

UFO during Israel military training
Video Variations, including slowed down.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:31 PM

    It looks like the camera filming the jets is in a separate plane. The objects in question are likely on the glass of the Camera-Plane. They appear to move because the camera is moving to follow the jets.
    Too bad... it would be cool to have good footage of ET craft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:37 AM

    The first commenter is right, this is obviously a flaw in the glass of the camera plane hood. Its movement and focus are exactly what we would expect to see. Come on people, get real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. usually this kind of white light ball is what I call the spacelife.....
    visit my blog
    http://spacelife-ufo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:00 PM

    I got here through a link that a dude posted on a Israeli SciFi forum.

    I'm no ufologist but I recommend all of you to read some of Robert Anton Wilson's non fiction (quantum psychology, Prometheus Rising), it will show you why this UFO is both a camera defect and a genuin alien spacecraft from sirius at the same time, amazing, isn't it?

    What the thinker thinks, the prover proves.

    Hail Eris 23! FNORD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:40 PM

    yup. seems to be an alien scuffmark on the canopy.

    good call, though. wouldn't have noticed myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool find regardless, looks to be some kind of reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went back and forth on this for a while until I really sat down with the still images. In my opinion, the "craft" is a scratch on the canopy. I know I've seen one animation that seems to show it going behind the other jet, but I just don't see that when I break down the still images myself...and the pattern of the "craft" never changes, even when it supposedly maneuvers.

    I'm not 100% sold that it's a scratch, but that's where I'm leaning right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not to sure about it either, I mainly posted it because it was from the BBC website, pure source. It certainly has done the rounds though.

    I don't spend a lot of time analyzing footage mainly because I like finding it and that takes a lot of time, though when I can add to the posts I will by updating them, gathering info.

    ReplyDelete