Friday, February 29, 2008

NoobToob, my other favorite thing

This is way off topic, but other than the paranormal one other thing that I can't get enough of online is a little something called NoobToob. NoobToob is a weekly independent podcast all about video games, presented by Tobin and Yuzo, they're up to episode 80 and every week without fail there's a shinny new hour long episode to enjoy.

I started watching at about episode 55 and I can't believe I've watched 25 hours of two dudes talking about video games, probably has something to do with their passion and commitment to their community of fans, their love of video games and their wicked sense of humor.

I guess what I'm saying is I'm addicted to NoobToob.

Below is their latest episode but be warned they have filthy, filthy mouths.

NooBTooB Episode 80

No comments:

Post a Comment