Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Blame Gnome

Hey y'all, so for the previous 3 non-paranormal related posts, the sheriff's been looking out for me and gave me a bunch of assignments to do, was gonna follow them up with a few proper posts but it's a little to late in the morning, don't worry though I'll be up bright and early to post some interesting news.

Hey did anyone see that Gnome video going around? bigdog5758 posted a thread about it on the forums, definitely a creepy little bugger, I blame the Gnome for my lack of posts today.

4 comments:

  1. Damn, I was just going to send you a message about this gnome, but I see you already saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, anyway, it's a creepy little bugger ain't it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:21 PM

    I found it on the main page of Coast to Coast Am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realized that the title of this post wasn't what I thought it was, I really must have been tired.

    "I blame the Gnome" is what is supposed to be.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete