Monday, April 21, 2008

4 Wheeling fun near Area-51 warning signs

I've seriously got a thing for other peoples home videos of their trips to the gates of Area-51, maybe it's something telling me I'm seriously thinking about taking this trip someday. Give me a hundred grand and I'll do it, I love comfort and gambling.

All the videos are from a dudes road trip to Area-51 and all the trappings that are involved.

Check the link to see other peoples tourist videos from Area-51, you can also contribute to the collection by adding to this thread on the forums.

Riding My 4 Wheeler at Area 51
This video has got to be the most daring video I've seen, he takes to a 4 wheeler and has himself a little fun at the gates.


Hangin' Out on Groom Lake Road
Few peeps laxing out at the gates.


The Little A'Le'Inn - The Inn & My Room
A little tour of the rooms and restaurant at the Little A’Le’Inn, he so could have had a flush.


The rest of the videos are pretty long, they're on the road type videos set to music. Watched them all and got all nostalgic, remembering the 90s and all that good entertainment.

On The Road From Roswell to Area 51 - Part 1


On The Road From Roswell to Area 51 - Part 2


My Visit To Tikaboo Peak - 1998

No comments:

Post a Comment