Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Ghosts Monsters Orbs and aliens

Are Aliens watching us? Who really knows? I don't that's for sure, all I know is that I've seen some strange things in the past. You might call me crazy but I've seen Ufos ( could be weather balloons, LOL ) sea monsters and have had a few ghostly experiences.
I will attempt to tell some of these stories in detail in the future but for now I want to talk about Orbs.

What I know about Orbs would fill a Tic-Tac case, all I know is that supposedly if you go to a haunted place, take some photos you may pick them up in the photographs, little glowing orbs that float in mid air. What I've noticed is that if you go to places like Photobucket and Webshots there are loads of pictures with orbs in them, like these: Orbs and Orb Face, the search term I used was Orbs, the search doesn't have to be so obvious though as most of the people on these types of sites don't usually pick up on the fact that they have orbs in their photos, I find that night time and out door related searches get best results.
At the moment I think Orbs are just dust rain or snow (seen a lot of snowy pics with orbs in them) I'm going to have to try and take some orb pics for myself just to make a believer outta me.

Will keep y'all posted.

If anyone has a story or pictures that they would like to share ( anonymously or with full accreditation ) my email is in my profile.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:20 PM

    I also thought they were dust or bugs until I watched them on an infared camera last night at my sisters home! The camera was set up to watch a foster elder at night because she gets up and falls sometimes.
    There they were...sometimes fast and unclear and at others slow moving and behaving like a bubble. There was dozens of them ...I don't know what they are but that night (as I reluctantlyspent the night) seenthem without the cameras aid....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great experience, I have mixed feelings about orbs. in my own experience I haven't seen orbs without the aid of a camera, and when I do capture them in photos they are quite easily explainable, though I have seen many images online that make me wonder.

    ReplyDelete