Friday, July 07, 2006

Video tours of some of the most haunted places in America

Paranormal News has got a press release from Ed Shanahan webmaster of The Unexplained World about what he does.
What caught my eye was the free video tours, two of which are supposed to be of the most haunted graveyard in America, they're fairly long videos and I haven't been able to view them, my connections slow at the moment.

The videos are hosted on Youtube and the links can be found near the bottom of the Paranormal News page and can also be found on this page of The Unexplained World.

Stupid slow connection I want to watch some ghost videos.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:07 PM

    U people need to make it to were anyone can watch those videos because I cant get in to watch it. That really bites. I am going to tell all my friends to never visit your site again because they too cant get in to watch that stupid video that we wanted to watch how rediculouse are you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:09 PM

    I too also thought it sucked because I also couldnt get into the video you guys suck I am never visiting your site again and nether are my friends they stopped visiting your site a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:11 PM

    I have nothing to say either except for your site bites butt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:59 PM

    The links to the youtube videos can be found near the bottom of the Paranormal News page and they still work.

    ReplyDelete