Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Alien Abduction dreams

I avoided this story for a few days because I thought it would be something about how aliens abducted dinosaurs or something. Turns out it's about a guy who dreams about UFOs, it's actually a descent read.

Jurassic Possible UFO Abduction

In the story he describes one of his dreams, "I saw myself in front of a mirror. Someone was at my side. It was probably an ordinary mirror. I was looking at myself and I noticed that I had very odd eyes - " alien like eyes "and I was even proud of it - UFODigest". Now this got my imagination running, what if we are all aliens and don't know it, They come down and check on some of us and then make us forget again. I don't know but I like the story.

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment