Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Thylacine puppy photographed in Tasmania

I was searching for other paranormal blogs and spotted this story about a photographed Thylacine (Tasmanian Tiger). It shows what appears to be a puppy Thylacine, the background story is nicely detailed also.

I just realized that that photo and story may have come from some where else so if anyone knows where it originated from please let me know and if it is originally from Natural Plane good story dude :)

[EDIT]I found where it came from, Cryptomundo pointed to it at The Book Of THoTH which is a new site to me and looks very interesting.

Technorati Tags:
, , , , ,

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:49 AM

    You have a great site! Thank you for your comment and visiting my blog. I have put a link to your blog on mine.

    All the best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:51 AM

    That video played with my brain all day, but it has to be a fake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Glad you found Book of THoTH is where it came from. I'm OddThings, the chief admin over there, and I also have the OddThings blog. Check it out sometime. I hope you join BoT and join in our lively forums sometime, too.

    I'm going to link to you here from my blog as well. Nice site. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.

    A small critique at www.wherelightmeetsdark.com too. Just use the search for "chaotika" if it's dropped off the announcement list on the homepage.

    More to come, time permitting...

    Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:07 PM

    I believe that the Thylacine still exists but that is obviously a pladapus because there is a bill on the head .

    ReplyDelete