Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Video of ghost girl in a mirror

Ok, I'm not sure, but I think this is fake, I've been reading about it on various forums and it seems that it's supposed to be a simply camera trick, though it's not explained how it is done in to much detail.

It is very creepy though, a little girl combing her hair in front of a three way mirror, as she turns to face the camera for the second time one of her reflections doesn't it stays at an angle.

Japanese strange Mirror


I got a chill running down my back the first time I saw it.

6 comments:

  1. hmm.. cool if its fake.. dunno what to believe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do You think of it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:07 PM

    I think it is fake. I don't know how they did it, but it shouldn't be too hard with modern techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that it is fake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd have to agree with you all, the whole "Ring" influense seems strong in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:10 PM

    its obviously fake, but when i watched it..at night..all alone.. it did freak me out a little lol

    ReplyDelete