Thursday, March 01, 2007

The World's Mysterious Places on Google Earth

I was submitted these videos to my other blog and I thought that they fit this blog really well. The videos take you on a journey using Google earth to show multiple mysterious locations.

I knew quite a few all ready, but there were a few that I didn't. The land art of a man in Australia is one that shocked me, I live so close and yet I had never heard of it. Also the Chinese characters carved into cliff sides amazed me also, along with the Chinese pyramids. The underwater lines near Cuba were also very interesting.

The World's Mysterious Places - Part 1

Share This Video

The World's Mysterious Places - Part 2

Share This Video

The World's Mysterious Places - Part 3

Share This Video

6 comments:

  1. wow interesting videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rand,
    Cool videos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on BoT recently and thought it was great! Thanks for posting it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing videos, I know that many of the ancient ruins and civilizations were not from this solar system.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, I would like to know more about those places! I think might be you can add more information about it because you've got more experience in this kind of researches. isn't?

    ReplyDelete