Friday, March 09, 2007

Can you see what I see? PH: Architecture

Or am I seeing things?

Ok I was looking through photos for the weeks topic at Photo Hunters which is Architecture, My brothers girl friend took this photo with my camera while we were on a little road trip. Plenty of small town along the way with old buildings and we stopped at most of them taking photos and such, I've had this set of photos for a couple of months now and never noticed anything.

Am I just seeing faces? probably.



10 comments:

  1. Well I can see a face too. Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do see a woman, in the second photo,who looks like she has her face turned upwards just a bit, I can see her lips and nose and her eys...then I look again, and I think I see an old man with a long beard...Great photos...I do have one I would love to send you, of my mother at 16 yrs of age, maybe late 1930's...and she is sitting on a wooden fence with her 2 sisters and their mothers profile (whom had passed years earlier) the profile is in the corner of the photo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must not have a creative eye... I'm not seeing it... *pout*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:32 PM

    I don't see it either... =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, but I don't see it either. You can see mine though at My Photo Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. Mine is up too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:50 AM

    Yea like the other person said I see a face turned upword to, it's very faint.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a dark and lonely Saturday night and I am all alone and now this photo has me spooked! LOL But yes, I think I saw something, then I couldn't see it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:46 PM

    Sorry. I can't see a thing.

    ReplyDelete