Sunday, March 11, 2007

Can you see what I see? Photoshop adjustments

I put the photo from my previous post into photoshop and inverted it and played around with brightness and contrast levels and the result has spooked me some, I'm not saying that it is of a ghost, I just find it interesting. One thing that I have always done through out my life is to look for faces in random things, mostly from floors and wallpaper, this may sound strange, but it's something I think we all do. Take the face on mars, we all saw a face because it looked like a face and humans like to recognize faces.

Well anyway, I'll be taking photos of my toilet floor soon and posting some of the cool images I have seen in it, this post will make a lot more sense when I do and I won't sound so crazy.

Here's the the inverted adjusted result of the photo:

2 comments:

  1. I still don't see it... can u make another photshopped image with arrows or circles around the face..? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always see faces; in clouds, on trees, etc. It doesn't mean it's an actual face.

    ReplyDelete