Saturday, March 24, 2007

New years Las Vegas UFO video

This UFO video looks a lot like the lake Erie I posted about awhile ago which had a lot of buzz surrounding it, I'd have to say that they seem like they are the same type of object.

The last that I read about the Erie video was a lot of people saying that they were cop cars on a hill, for that explanation to work with this newer video, well the cop car have to be going down a hill, on an angle sideways.

I should really check into what is happening with the lake Erie story.

If this video isn't fake, I think it lends more credibility for the two videos.

The video shows two blinking lights in a black sky, near the end the video zooms out and I think you can see it just at the end disappearing behind a house, the houses weren't visible in the first part of the video.

UFO - Las Vegas New year 2007(For Francine)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:18 AM

    That was kinda cool. I'm seeing a lot of these types of ufos being taped lately, the kind with two blinking lights. But they all seem to be out west where the secret military bases are. Experimental aircraft maybe?

    ReplyDelete