Saturday, March 24, 2007

UFO video shot from a jet over Germany

Back to some paranormal type videos now, been doing a lot of 3D modelling lately.

Reading through the comments of this UFO video, most seem to think it is of a contrail, a word that I've noticed been thrown around a lot lately, seems to be a new way of dismissing UFO footage or accounts, "oh that's a contrail". I get a lot of contrails in my area, especially when the seasons change, frosty days seem to get a lot. To me they look like long thin clouds.

The object in this video doesn't really look anything like a contrail, from the ground anyway, up close I wouldn't have a clue what they would look like.

The description says that the video was shot from inside a jet over Germany, the first part just shows the clouds below and it's not until the last quarter that the UFO is shown and that shot is repeated a few times. At first to me the UFO looked like a solid metal object, but after viewing it multiple times I can not really tell if it is solid, it does have a really nice sci-fi shape to it and if it is a contrail it doesn't look like any I have seen from the ground.

UFO - Black Horseshoe Smoke -Ring

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:29 AM

    Whoa, never seen anything like that before! Doesn't look like a contrail to me either (unless maybe the wind has twisted it around some). Can't say it looks like a craft either...just kind of floats in a random sort of way. What makes it strange is how far up in the sky this thing is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looked kinda cool!
    But the video was way too long to watch, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:47 AM

    Uh, meteor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:15 PM

    alien toilet seat

    ReplyDelete