Monday, March 26, 2007

Short Bigfoot Video from Ajawaan lake, maybe a new one

I'm always on the look out for Bigfoot videos, I love the idea of Bigfoot. Sadly most of the video evidence for Bigfoot sucks, apart from the notable exceptions (Patterson / Gimlin), every time I come across a stabilized Giff of that film I just can't stop looking at it.

I found this video clip on youtube, I think it's newish, hadn't seen it before. It's not the best, but I like it for some reason.

It shows a very short clip, the clip is repeated 3 times slowed down more each time, it could be of a man in a suit hard to tell. It does have the imitation stride of the Patterson film that people in suits try to copy, they usually get it totally wrong, but hey maybe that's how sas walks.

The description was in German, I babled it:

"I am not completely safe me, but I believe that I a Bigfoot on video snatched myself. I had unbelievably much fear, because he was large approximately 2 meters of 30. I will decrease/go back the Ajawaan lake around better SHOT from him to to make. Become as fast as possible on the site posts."

I THINK I SAW BIGFOOT!!!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:04 PM

    The problem with most all bigfoot videos and photos is that you very rarely see a face. It's the hardest part to fake; anyone can wear a gorilla-type costume and seem half convincing from behind. I don't think this one is real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem is that anyone could fake anything while filmning. That's why so many are sceptics.. Hmm..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder why everybody is trying to film bigfoot and not to catch him. or maybe they try, but still no one had luck?
    The video is quite interesting though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:59 AM

    Completely faked. No one is going to roll around on their stomach making all kinds of noise and not have a wild animal stop and look around even dogs and deer do this to catch some kind of scent,or to acess the danger.

    ReplyDelete