Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Star Child skull, new video?

Just stumbled upon this video of a man holding and talking about a skull that is said to be of Alien origin, I think the dude talking in Rob Simone.

The video shows him holding a small skull and explains why it may not be human.

To me it looks like a child's skull who had some kind of decease, I also read in the comments that he is accepting donations to be able to conduct DNA analysis.


AMAZING ALIEN SKULL FOUND !! WORLD EXCLUSIVE!! - Click here for funny video clips

Oh it's the Star Child Skull, I wasn't listening.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:42 PM

    I'm thinking if there was even a remote chance this could be a part-alien skull I doubt this guy would be in posession of it (much less draping his hands all over it). I'd agree, it looks like the head of a child with some rare disease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:56 PM

    Great site you have here! I will be back to check out more. I would like to add you to my links on my blog if that is ok.

    ~Sandy G.

    ReplyDelete