Tuesday, May 01, 2007

BOO Post No.1 UFOs, Amityville, Ulitmate Warriors and David Hasselhoff

For awhile I used to do a couple of weekly themed posts called Odd Mondays and Spooky Friday ( didn't label them ), I tried keeping up with them, but gradually I just stopped doing them.

I'm starting something similar called Boo Post where I just randomly... BOO!!! did I scare you? probably not anyway... BOO!!! that time?

Well anyway from time to time I'll post one filled with strange and interesting news, not always related to the paranormal though.

David Hasselhoff lightsaber battle - this is just strange, It's a youtube video, I linked to where I found it.

GS Question of the Week - I wont give the question away, but I do feel it does work.

Ultimate Warrior: Robert Duncan O'Finioan - This is the story of one man who was trained as part of a program to be an Ultimate Warrior, I haven't watched the whole video yet, it's over an hour long, but it does seem very interesting, especially his use of psychic energy.

UK airline pilots spot "mile-wide" UFO - pretty interesting account from a UK airline pilot. Mile wide UFOs, is Independence Day coming sooner than we think.

The Amityville Hoax - Nice write up about the Amityville Horror, that movie used to scare the hell out of me because I thought it to be true, oh well, still many unanswered questions though

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way about Amityville. It would have been really cool if it had all been true.

    ReplyDelete