Thursday, June 28, 2007

Mysterious Places and Crop Circles on Google Earth

A couple videos here, the first of which is part four from a series of videos that I posted here before called The World's Mysterious Places on Google Earth. The second video is from the same creator but showing crop circles located on Google Earth.

The World's Mysterious Places - Part 4


Great video showing a lot of interesting ancient places that are able to be found on Google Earth, it also has some great commentary about each place shown. Again I knew of nearly none of the places.

Crop Circles on Google Earth


Pretty cool, there must be loads more crop circles dotting Google Earth.

I really got to do some research into some of the mysterious places here in New Zealand, there's some pretty wild stories out there, a pity though that a lot of New Zealand on Google Earth hasn't been updated in awhile and has those crappy old captures.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:25 PM

    It truly amazes me how the world seems to ignore this phenomena. I have Fred Silvas Crop Circle Calendar hanging over my desk at work and I constantly have to explain what a crop glyph is to people, and how the real ones have unexplainable physical effects about them. How can we as a society be ignoring this - whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I hear ya, crop circles don't seem to have that pull that they used to have, maybe it's due to all the talk of hoaxes, shame really because they are very beautiful to behold.

    ReplyDelete