Saturday, July 07, 2007

Strange Cloud Formation, what do you see?

Pretty slow on the supernatural front, so I think it's time to show off some more of my photography and photoshop.

This weeks theme at Photo Hunt is fake and I think this image fits it well.

What do you see in this cloud?


This is one of a series that I'm working on for my other blog Strange Clips, all to do with cloud formations and using photoshop to bring the shapes out more. I see strange things sometimes, but I'm running out of photos to play, time to take more photos I think.

11 comments:

  1. That is an excellent photo for the hunt. I love the rhino.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:17 AM

    As a child, I used to lay on the grass and watch the clouds to see what I can see. This is a fantastic photo and can clearly see the rhino. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:50 AM

    I can see it!! The rhino :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...that's a nice cloud formation shot you have taken. That fake rhino is so clearly shown here. Happy 070707 and a Happy Weekend :) http://crizlai.blogspot.com/2007/07/photo-hunters-fake.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:42 PM

    This is a wicked-cool edit.

    Rhino's groovy, but I actually saw two whales humpbacking through the stratosphere at first. I'm just beginning to learn photoshop and hope to do more with it soon.

    On my blog, I'm a writer first; however, my pics could really use some sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope he's fake. He could do alot of damage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:34 AM

    Looked like there's a rhino out there. Great take on the photo! Loved how you played with it.

    Mine's here:
    http://yayaba.blogspot.com/2007/07/photo-hunters-7.html

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comments people, I'm glad that y'all could see what was in it, some people I have shown just don't see it lol.

    I'm loving this photo shop technique, mostly just smudging and gurning, easy to do and pretty fun trying to make recognizable images from clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:59 AM

    Rhino

    Jon-Erik Beckjord

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow - thats pretty excellent!

    ReplyDelete