Thursday, July 19, 2007

Zombie Drawing

From time to time I'll be posting some of my illustrations, I posted a lot of these on my first blog, a blog I no longer update.

This is an old Zombie drawing I did for no real reason, just some fun.

Zombie

I drew it with an HB pencil which is mid range hard and soft and used a hardish kind of paper, with most of my work it is unfinished. This is the only picture of zombies that I've done and I should really get into drawing them more, love the subject. I have had a lot of comments about the lower zombie not quite looking right, but I was going for the "no flesh, only skin feel".

I already have a lot of my drawings, photos and videos up on the sub site to MPL, My Paranormal Media, so if you want to check some more out go there.

I may have posted this here before, not sure, but it does give me something to post about on those slow days.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I love your Zombies and your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that, I'm liking your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete