Friday, July 20, 2007

Boo Post - Fairies, Bigfoot Permits and great sculptures

So here's another Boo Post just a couple days after I said I'd try and do them every couple days, can't believe I'm actually sticking to something, well time will tell.

So... What was paranormal today.

Hunting the elusive fairy video - Looks like The Horror is back in action with the latest post about Gordon T Holmes, the guy who filmed that video at Loch Ness a month or so ago. G.T Holmes has also written a book and CD-Rom package about his experiences with Fairies tittled "FAIRIES ON ILKLEY MOOR", The Horror contacted Holmes to maybe get a hold of this but was told that it maybe available online somewhere, I had a quick search for it myself but couldn't find anywhere to purchase it. Head over to the link above and maybe leave a comment if you know how to get a hold of it.

Got your Bigfoot hunting permit? - Short article about a group of bigfoot researchers hunting for Bigfoot then being asked for a permit by forest rangers, it's probably more to do with the group consisting of several dozen people.

Strolling the Crypto Garden - Lesley has a nice post over at The Debris Field about her visit to Shidoni sculpture garden, looks like a very cool place, she has some photos up of some of the sculptures, the place kind of reminds me of my old art school days, peoples projects big and small all about the place, I miss those days.

So that's what got me interested today, kinda like doing this, hope I don't get distracted, I easily do sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment