Saturday, August 18, 2007

Resident Evil 5 Trailer

This game looks freaky as, the art direction and graphics have come to level where I think a video game will give me the creeps again like Resident Evil 1 did all those years ago, still remember encountering that first zombie.

I did play the last Resident Evil game and it was pretty cool, it was one game that I actually stuck with, good story and the game play was to my liking.

I like the way they try to change things around for the series, unlike other games out there, cough *Halo 3* cough, the setting for RE5 looks totally different than the last chapter and looks freakier even though it's pretty bright, the game play looks very similar to the last though. All that is left to wonder is if that creepy store guy will be in this one.


Cheap PS3

2 comments:

  1. Looks good, why do they even release these trailers when the game isn't comming out till sometime in 2009?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure, maybe it's to do with maximum exposure or something, though if it looks this good now imagine how good it'll look in two years time.

    ReplyDelete