Thursday, August 02, 2007

To many big ideas, not enough me

For awhile now I've been trying to keep up with the latest paranormal news and writing about here, only trouble is I keep looking but nothing interests me enough to write about it, hence (hope that's a word) not to many paranormal news posts, plus not many other posts. I have a huge backlog of unfinished original posts, but because of incessantly trying to find new news I never get around to finishing any of them.

I also feel I've lost the point of this blog to an extent, needs to be more personal, more me. I have a bad habit though, if something interests me but it's older than a couple months I wont post about it, I gotta get over that, to much blog fuel in my veins I guess.

Just gotta post what I like, not what I think people will like.

2 comments:

  1. That's a good philosophy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I think I had a few when I posted that, but yea I do agree with myself.

    ReplyDelete