Monday, August 27, 2007

Tonights Lunar Eclipse

NOTE: This post is about the last Eclipse, but tonights one, February 20th 2008, starts at around 8:43 EST.

So I was all set to take some photos and videos of the Lunar Eclipse tonight, was a pretty nice day, not to many clouds in the sky, but as night drew in the weather turned to arse.

It's windy now with a fair bit of cloud cover, I can still see the moon at times but nothing sustained.

I don't know why I can't remember the last eclipse to come my way, I know I've seen one though, I hope I have anyway. Hold up, yea it was a solar eclipse when I was back in school, I think I damaged my eyes and got a bad head ache, maybe that's why I can't remember it.

Anyway, would have been cool to see a blood moon for myself, but I'm sure there will be a bunch of video uploads going up overnight.

1 comment:

  1. turned to arse, never heard that saying before, love it.

    ReplyDelete